Sunday, May 11, 2008

Princess Cupcakes

Baked this princess theme cupcakes for my girlfriend's gal 5th birthday celebration. Along with the princess theme, there is last minute request for some boy design for the classmates.
Personally I like the castle most and the tiara and glass slippers cake toppers. For the boy design, am quite satisfied with the Power Ranger and 3D UFO. Has to dig out my boy's sticker book for the PR design but end up prefer the design from his shoe...end up have to walk few round to and fro from the table to his shoe to take note of the pattern :)


Was so happy when I saw this tiara cake topper from the bakery supply shop...wipe out most of the stock they have :)

Same goes to these glass slipers...how I wish I am Cinderlla!


I like the UFO more than the alien...hope the boys love them too.

Power Range from my boy's sandal design :)

My favorite knight!

Princess Carriage...In fact want to made 3D carriage with using my 3D semi-dome cake pan but end up find it too time consuming.

Want to post this picture as it was taken by my domestic helper...she was so funny as all pictures was taken by her for this order as I was running out of time since my friend was on her way to pick up the cupcakes and I was still struggling with the last few pieces. Saw her taking these picture and asked her why you placed it upside down and she say she though this is some cartoon character...on second look...they do look like Mickey shapes :)

2 comments:

Honey Bee Sweets said...

Hi Cyndi,
I was wondering where did you get those cute figurines on top of the cake! I like to get some myself, can tell me where you buy them? Thanks a million!!

Home Baker said...

Hi,
I get the princecess figurine from Chong Trading (at Adelphi) and the glass slipper from Sun Lik (Seah Street).

Realise you are reside in Malaysia...I was shopping at Tesco JB Tebrau and saw the princess figurine too at those mobile kiosk...you can try you luck there if u r residing in JB.

Cyndi