Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spiderman Theme Cupcake


One of the plan to be selective in taking any orders is to spend more time in research and coming out with better quality output in terms of taste and design. Also, if possible I will do trial baking and design to come out with something more interesting rather than the standard cupcake that I used to do.
So when I received this request from a lady for spiderman theme cupcakes for his boyfriend's birthday, I spent quite some time to research and conceptualise an idea for the theme. I even resort to dig out my son's spiderman figurine for idea. One key learning from this project was that I discover spider actually has 8 eyes.
The spiders' legs were originally positioned higher which make the spiders look even more real but eerie. Therefore, I shifted them down and also made the white funky colored spiders to complement the brown ones. I hope they will not freak out with the look.

No comments: