Sunday, April 20, 2008

MIA and Y2008 Plan

For those whom still bother to log on my blog occasionally to check on my baking status, you would have realized that I had actually MIA for few months due to few reasons:

1) I need a long and good break from all the baking for X'mas and Chinese New Year goodies. Also, would like to thank those whom support and placed order for the Chinese New Year.

2) My gal is in P1 this year. As a typical kiasu mum, I would like to channel more time, energy and focus towards her study.

3) Unfortunately, both of kids were involved in accidents one after another in 2 months time. I am really very glad they are fine now.

Plan for Y2008:
With all the changes and happening in my life lately, and trying to juggle all the multiple roles that I am holding (employee, wife, mummy, boss to my domestic helper, my latest and new role as personal tutor to my gal), I know I need to repriortize my approach to my hobby and passion in baking and cake decoration. I want to spend more time and energy to explore new recipes (my colleagues and neigbours must be cheering on this) and further improvise the baking and cake decoration skill. As a result, I will be very selective on any order enquiries that I receive.

1 comment:

joc said...

Yes yes plsss. haha.

The neighbour..