Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Gal's Birthday Cake and Cupcakes

Both of my kids were born in the month of October, thus after my son's birthday I have been planning for my gal's birthday cake and cupcake. I made a mini fairy cake with those cartoon cupcakes for the kids in the pre-school.

At least for this round, the cake is slightly better to be presented to others...heehee. Initally find the fairy a bit weird then realised I have not add on eyebrow and mouth to the face...that prove how inexperience I am. Another improvement need to work on is the hair. Guess the fairy need a new hair cut or design just like me :)

My gal requested me to buy a "Fairytopia" sign to insert into the cake. First of all, there is no such cake topper available and secondly it is no where close to Fairytopia!


Guess what? Two girls fight over Stella and the one who lose out shed tears...so sad! End up I ask my gal to gave up her Flora cupcake and exchange for Tecna, therefore everyone is happy in the end.

More Superhero cupcakes for the boys.


This one and only piece is for my son. Since it is out of the theme, it is not included in the group cupcake picture.


There are 7 boys and 4 girls including my daughter in the school and it explain why you see only 4 girly theme cupcakes.

No comments: