Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

A lady order these set of bridal shower cupcakes for her friend Serene. Beside the bridal theme, I created handbags and high heel cupcakes since she enjoy shopping too. Hope the girls like the cupcakes and enjoy the Bachelorette Party. I don't remember anyone threw me a party last time when I declared am getting married :) Nevertheless I had a great time decorating the cupcake and truly satisfy with the output.
"Thanks for all the effort in making the gorgeous cupcakes!!! Serene and the rest of the jie meis loved the surprise! Very scrumptious and not too sweet! I loved the spongy texture of the cupcake! Some of the gals were saying they could taste honeydew in the icing...." Feedback received from Rebecca .




I like the bridal cake MOST. It is so elegant and I can relly feel the mood of Wedding when I created this!!!





3 comments:

joc said...

lookin better and better!

Forever Friend said...

Yeah, think you are getting better and better too!!

Forever Friend said...

yeah think you are getting better n better 2!!