Sunday, October 21, 2007

OCT Cupcake

An ex-colleague came up with an ingenious title "OCT Cupcakes" for these set of cupcakes that she ordered for her god-daughter. OCT = Order Cycle Time (acronym related to my full time job) = Order Cupcake Time and so happen this order is in OCT'07.

Theme for this order is Winnie The Pooh and I decided to apply my 3D "skill" to make a mini (even though it is a little plump) Pooh bear and the pot of Hunny! Thanks to all these cake and cupcake decoration, I start to explore and better understand the children and cartoon world. It is only through this order that I found out that the honey in Winne The Pooh world is spell as Hunny!

It was a last minute design to transform the gal's name into a "face" with the piped pink hair and flower sprinkle as the smiling mouth.




No comments: