Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ben10 Fondant Decoration Cake

When I received a request from my girlfriend to produce a Ben10 cake for her son's birthday celebration, as a cartoon idiot as usual, I have ask my kids what is the cartoon about and the details. Originally want to make a the Ben10 boy face but worry it will not look quite the same as the original cartoon though hubby offer to help to draft the face :)

End up I decided to make the Omnitrix F/X watch and also bought some Ben 10 little figurines to complete the look and also the boy can keep it as toys. The little circle by the side is not a pattern but the luminous sparkling light that the watch will emit when Ben the character transform into different figures.

Through the process of baking this cake, I think I find another reason to upgrade to a bigger oven or may be bigger kitchen! Haha!


No comments: